Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Hotel transfer.
Day 02/03: Preparation, Briefings, Last minute shopping and formalities.
Day 04: Early morning departure from Kathmandu to Tibetan border at Kadari (720m); border formalities followed by drive to Zhangmu (1600m); overnight in hotel.
Day 05: Two hours drive by Jeep from Zhangmu to Naylam (3700m); overnight in hotel.
Day 06: Four hours drive from Naylam to Tingri (4300m); overnight in hotel.
Day 07: After breakfast four hours drive from Tingri to Chinese Base Camp (5200m); camp overnight.
Day 08/09: Rest and acclimatization at Chinese Base Camp; Provision of Yaks and preparation for Advance Base Camp (ABC) trek.
Day 10: Trek from Chinese Base Camp to Middle Camp (5,300m) along the 4×4 track.
Day 11: Trek from Middle Camp to the ABC (5,700m) of Cho Oyu.
Day 12-32: Climbing Period – Summit Cho Oyu (8,201m).
Day 33: Descending ABC; trek to Middle Camp; drive to Tingri; overnight in hotel.
Day 34: Tingri to Shisha pangma Chines BC.
Day 35: Shisha pangma Chines BC to towards ABC.
Day 36: Arrive at Advance Base Camp
Day 37: Rest day at Advance Base Camp.
Day 48 -46: Climbing Shisha pangma period- summit Shisha pangma (8,013m).
Day 47: Trek from ABC to Chines BC.
Day 48: Drive to Zhangmu, hotel F/B
Day 49: Early morning drive to the border at Kodari; border crossing, immigration formalities, collection of Nepalese visa; drive to Kathmandu.
Day 50: Free day, shopping at Thamel Farewell-Celebration dinner.
Day 51: Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities.
PLEASE NOTE: The above itinerary is not a fixed program but is intended to give an indication of the likely events during the expedition. Please note that because of climbing Cho-oyu and Shishapangma, it will be necessary to have a flexible plan in order to take the best advantage of situations as they present themselves. Any changes to the itinerary will be made with a view to maximizing the benefit to the team members and of ensuring their eventual success on the mountain
Mt. Cho-Oyu & Mt. Shisapangma Climbing
Duration: Sun, 04 April 2015 to Thu,28 May 2015 ( 54 days )
Price: Contact Us
- Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 5 star Hotel on bed & breakfast
- Basis-Double Room
- Tibet Visa :Tibet visa fees for and documentation.
- TMA Serves:Hotel: Jangmu,Nylam, Tingri drive to BC per member 03 yak BC-to-ABC 02 yak ABC-to-BC base camp member 01 yak and per staff 01 yak
- Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Kodari (by bus) Kodari to BC by jeep –BC to ABC (by yak) ABC to BC (by Yak) BC to Kodari by Jeep Kodari – Kathmandu(by bus)
- Permit : Mt. Cho-Oyo &Mt. Shisapangma Expedition permitGarbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
- Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
- Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
- Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
- Porter :Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
- Staff Salary and allowance :All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
- Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Member Luggage :70 Kg per member for personal baggage
- Base camp Tents : 01 VE25 North face or Ozark tents for base camp for per member
- Base Camp equipment :Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
- Heater :Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
- Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
- Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 02 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
- Mask & Regulator :1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per Member and Climbing Bonus U$800
- High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
- Walki-Taliki : 1 Walki Talkie for group conversation
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu
- Hotel : Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
- Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
- Nepal’s Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days (USD$ 100)
- Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000 , please calculate some tips
- Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
- Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes